Short, Frequent Visits with a Vivia Assistant
For an independent senior living at home who may help with just a few things, Vivia is a good option. Here are some typical examples of how Vivia can help.
- A quick visit once a day to remind a senior to take their daily medications.
- Short visits 2-3 times a day to assist with meals and nutrition.
- A shower or bath a few times a week.
- A wellness check in visit in the middle of the day – just to be sure all is well.
- Occasional check in visits while family caregivers are away on vacation.
Vivia is flexible in length and frequency of visits and gives families the ability to customize their plan and a flat monthly fee makes costs consistent and reliable.