Vivia Team Members provide one-on-one in-home care to a consistent group of clients who live within a designated Vivia neighborhood. Vivia Assistants drive from home to home completing requested actions to fulfill the client’s goals, sometimes with frequent visits several times a day.
Our mobile app keeps you well informed about the schedule, the plan for each client and actions to be accomplished during each visit. You are also supported by an RN Team Leader as well as the Vivia administrative team to answer any questions you have and keep open communication flowing so you are not alone on the road.
Key Benefits for Vivia Assistants:
- Full-time, guaranteed and stable hours of work
- Full-time benefits
- A company car to make getting to your visits easier
- Higher hourly rate of pay
- Meaningful relationships with the same group of clients
- Supported by an RN Team Leader and a Vivia administrative team
- A valuable part of the care team
Requirements to join our team:
- Passionate about caring for seniors with excellent customer service skills and experience
- Licensed Certified Nurse Aide, Home Health Aide or Nurse Aide Certificate
- Full time availability
- Current driver’s license and clean abstract
- High school diploma or certificate
- Physical, TB and health clearance within last 12 months
- Basic CPR and First-Aid certification
- Mobile phone with data plan
- COVID vaccination
We prefer you to have at least 6 months of paid caregiving experience, but we offer a trainee option for the right people with the demonstrated passion for caregiving and customer service.